The Teen Book Club meets every third Friday at 6 PM.
The requirements to join this book club are below. Due not you do not need to finish the book to attend.
WE OFFER A SPECIAL DISCOUNT ON THE BOOKS PURCHASED FOR OUR BOOK CLUBS.
How to join:
- Be 17 years of age or younger.
- Be able to read on a middle school or high school level.
- Read the books for the discussion and attend.
How books are picked:
The books are always picked in January for the whole year.
We do have very specific guidelines on what books can be chosen.
The book picking guidelines are as follows:
- Gender Neutral.
- Appropriate content. Meaning the books need to be appropriate for children of all ages. Not be on topics that are controversial.
- Books can not be read before.
- Books chosen need to be from the current year, or the previous two.
- Can not be a book chosen the previous book club year.
Dates & Books;
February 15th, 2019; “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak March 15th, 2019; “Ghost” by Jason Reynolds April 19th, 2019; “Paper Towns” by John Green May 17th, 2019; “Eyes of The Enemy” by Kelly Hess (Author Present)
June 21st, 2019; “Four Dead Queens” by Astrid Scholte
July 19th, 2019; “The Gilded Wolves” by Roshani Chokshi
August 16thth, 2019; “Dry” by Neal Shusterman
September 20th, 2019; “City of Bones” by Cassandra Clare
October 18th, 2019; “Romanov” by Nadine Brandes
November 15th, 2019; “Her Royal Highness” by Rachel Hawkins