About the Author;
DeBorrah K. Ogans is a Christian Pastoral Counselor, Minister, and Author. She is certified through the Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling in Creation Therapy, and holds a Master’s Degree in Biblical Clinical Counseling. She is also the co-founder of Alpha 7 Ministries “Ministry Beyond The Walls” (www.alpha7.org).
DeBorrah resides in Northern California. Married to Randall Ogans Sr. for over 45 years, together they have 5 adult children and 21 grandchildren.
DeBorrah has written extensively and has a plethora of articles on behavioral, emotional, and spiritual topics which are widely published. You can read many of her articles on her website at www.DeBorrah-K.com , as well as at www.faithwriters.com, www.goodreads.com , and many other internet sites.
Through her counseling, articles, and books, she encourages individuals, couples, families, youth & children to persevere through life challenges and adversity, by working together to develop healthier, loving, safe nurturing living environments that promote well-being.
- “How Do I Love Thee: Food For Thought Before You Say I Do”
- “Holy Matrimony: Now That We’re Married”.
- “The Enchanting Legends of Shiloh Mansion: The Young King”
- “I Confess That I Am Judgmental”
- “A HOUSE of PRAYER (Not a Hospital)”
- “The Enchanting Legends of Shiloh Mansion: The Big Catch”